Skip to main content

The End!





Macbeth has been defeated! We all conjured in the forest, using tree branches for cover, we marched to Macbeth's castle, where he was slain by the all mighty Macduff! Oh what a sight it was, seeing Macbeth's downfall. It was quite satisfying. And then we found that Lady Macbeth had taken her own life. As sad as that is, Scotland's two biggest problems are now kicking up the daisies and no longer reeking havoc. Now that they are out of the way, I cannot wait to see what wonders Malcolm has in store for Scotland. He surely will make a better king than Macbeth and shall make this place the peaceful land that it was before that ratchet Macbeth came along. What a frothy folly-fallen foot-licker he was... But any who! I do believe Malcolm will make a great king and live up to be the great king his father once was.
-A.S
Image result for macbeth end memes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today, we noblemen, King Duncan, and Prince Malcolm visited and toured the castle of Macbeth. The castle was beautiful, high and mighty. It was gentle and calming. Lady Macbeth made a wonderful hostess. I hope for one day that Macbeth and Lady Macbeth will have a child to accompany them in such a lovely castle.                                   -AS  

The King Is Dead!!

The king is dead! Oh my, the king has been murdered! Oh cruel world... I just want nothing more than to find the king's murderer and put him to justice. Who could do such a thing? Why would anyone want to kill the king?

Macbeth Must Go

I cannot believe this... Macbeth is a murderer. Our own king, slaying people to get what he wants. The other lords and I had a bit of a chat about this and I gotta say, I'm a bit salty... After all the faith I had in him, clearly I have misplaced my trust. But no longer shall I believe in a man so wicked as him. Something must be done. He's a madman and a bad king and I worry for our safety. Who knows who he'll do way with next! Macbeth must go. -A.S.